The Maxidrop model is extremely versatile and creative due to the varied production possibilities and product shape choices.
It is also ideal for the industrial manufacture of pastry.
An easy and intuitive control panel shows all parameters of the depositor.
At any time, the operator can choose one of the previously recorded programs or modify each parameter by using the control panel.
MAXIDROP is available in two versions:
Maxidrop with roller cutting group, rotary mould and wire cutting device.
Maxidrop SX with roller cutting group, rotary group, wire cutting device and lowering of the conveyor during the dosing cycle.
- Roller dosing group for hard doughs with stainless steels rolls, removable and completely detachable for correct cleaning of the parts in contact with the dough.
- Pair of hopper adapters for soft dough
- Rotary mould and two sets of bronze mouthpieces
- Mould for cutting by wire.
- Dosing group of the star type for fluid dough.
- Moulds for the production of pies, sponge cake, muffins, lady's fingers, etc.
- Multiple bronze mouthpieces
- Structure in steel and aluminum
- Stainless steel cover panels
- Microprocessor with 100 programs
- Speed variator for dosing group
- Automatic bi-directional feed of trays with electronic control
- Advance of the tray with adjustable speed
- Automatic start device
- Automatic lowering tray for product detachment
- Electronic adjustment of the conveyor height
- Rotary device of the mouthpieces with variable speed
- Motorized wire cutter device
- Production capacity with depository system: 25 steps / minute
- Production capacity with wire cutting system: 30 steps / minute
Three availabe versions:
- For trays with 400 mm width (Maxidrop 400)
- For trays with 450 mm width (Maxidrop 450)
- For trays with 600 mm width (Maxidrop 600)
Accessories / Dosing Group
Roll dosing group
Star dosing group
Wire cutting moulds